Your pH Balance is important
Our Vaginal PH Strips will help in monitoring the pH balance of your Yoni and help in the Optimization for vaginal pH. Our self test come
With Sterile swabs
Color indicator card
You should test your vaginal pH to help evaluate if your symptoms are likely caused by an infection that needs medical treatment or if you want to monitor your intimate health and take immediate action at the first sign of unbalanced pH levels.
1. Wash your hands before beginning the test.
2. Take one cotton stick out of the package.
3. Do not touch the strip with your fingers and make sure that it does not come into contact with liquids.
4. Gently insert the cotton stick 2-3 cm into the vagina, as if you would use a tampon.
5. Gently rotate the cotton swab to ensure that swab comes into contact with the vaginal wall and/or vaginal content
6. Smear the swab on the indicator strip then it will changes color according to the acidity.
7. Read the result 30 seconds after extracting the pH-cotton stick. Compare the color of the indicator with the color scale.
8. Vaginal pH values up to 4.5 are within the normal/healthy range.
Legal Disclaimer : Information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.